- We are committed to make your experience at Oncelink.com enjoyful and rewarding. In the world of electronic commerce, security is paramount. Oncelink.com has a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Certificate installed. It protects information flowing to and from our customers from cyber thieves intent on stealing personal data. Names, addresses, passwords, account and credit card numbers. Also, we scan our site daily to prevent any security vulnerabilities on any page or file in Oncelink.com. You are safe to purchase from Oncelink.com.
- Personally identifiable information may include information that you provide us by requesting information when registering for special offers or programs or when you purchase products online. This may include your name, address (including billing and shipping addresses), telephone number, e-mail address, organization, city, state and zip code. We may use this information to process and ship orders to contact you about the status of your order, and to contact you with answers to your questions, or to provide information about new and exciting products, services, promotions and corporate-related information. We may use mailings, telephone calls and e-mails to contact you.
- You also may create an account through Oncelink.com at any time by providing your email address and creating a unique password. An account is required to visit our site or to place an order at Oncelink.com. Creating an account allows you to save order information, order history, track status of your orders and set your ordering preferences. For your privacy and security, we do not store credit card or Gift Card numbers in your account. You may change saved account information anytime. Simply visit the Your Account page, log in with your email address and password.
Removal or Edit of Your Information
- If you have registered for newsletter, you may unsubscribe from the program, by visiting account page and click on the unsubscribe links available at the bottom of any of these special offer e-mails. You may also request the removal of your information by contacting us via e-mail.
- In the normal course of using Oncelink.com, we may collect information about your habits and usage of our sites. An IP address is a number that is assigned to your computer when you are using Internet. Web servers automatically identify your computer by its IP address. Oncelink.com collects IP addresses for the system administrational purposes, to report aggregated information and audit the use of our site. If we are required to do so by law, for example, in response to a court order or subpoena, we will provide these IP addresses to the proper authorities.
Sharing and Disclosure Your Information
- Information about you specifically will not be used for any other purpose and we will carry out the services you requested from Oncelink.com.
- We will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone at any time. We will not use any personal information beyond what is necessary to assist us in delivering to you the services you have requested. We will only send personally identifiable information about you to other organizations when: We have your consent to share the information. We need to share your information in order to provide the product or service you have requested. We are required to do so by law.
- You may delete these files from your computer at any time. You can set your web browser to notify you if such information is about to be placed on your computer, and you can choose the option in your web browser to refuse it. If you refuse the information, you may not be able to make full use of the features on our web site.
- If you have questions, suggestions or concerns regarding our products or services please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All design logos appearing on this site (site materials) are the exclusive property of Oncelink.com. As such, Oncelink.com owns all right, title and interest in the Logos, including but not limited to, copyright, trademark, service mark, trade dress, moral rights, rights under any statutory protection of fine arts, and otherwise, as applicable.